PlayStation 3 Rapid Fire Controller Instructions:
- Rapid Fire
- Rapid Fire is firing glitch that allows you to shoot semi-automatic and single shot weapons extremely fast.
Depending on the game you are playing will determine what mode to select. First read over the list and decide which game you are playing.
- Use 1st off
- Use 2nd mode for Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Use 3rd mode for Medal of Honor (Burst Fire)
- Use 4th mode for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Use 5th mode for Call of Duty: World at War
- Use 6th mode for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Use 7th mode for KillZone 3 STEP 2 SELECT GAME MODE
Once you have decided on the game, follow these steps to enter that Rapid Fire GAME MODE.
- Press and hold the MODE button (backside of your controller near top)
- While holding the MODE button, tap the Rapid Fire button 1 time (Located on backside right of controller)
- Ex. For Modern Warfare 2 (mode 4), you would hold the MODE button and tap the Rapid Fire button (backside right) 4 times.
- Once you have selected your mode, let go of all the buttons.
- To operate Rapid Fire
- Simply press and hold the button on the backside right of the controller.