Universal Stealth Rapid Fire
Thank you for your Evil Controller purchase, we truly appreciate your business. Before using your controller, please read over the instructions below. It is a necessity in order to operate your controller to its fullest capabilities.
What features are included?
1.Rapid Fire 2.Auto-Burst
- Rapid Fire is firing glitch that allows you to shoot semi-automatic and single shot weapons extremely fast.
- Auto-Burst is a feature that makes Burst weapons fully automatic.
RAPID FIRE GAME MODES
Depending on the game you are playing will determine what mode to select. First read over the list and decide which game you are playing.
- 1st mode off
- Use 2nd mode for Call of Duty: Black Ops (Auto-Burst)
- Use 3rd mode for Call of Duty: Black Ops (Rapid Fire)
- Use 4th mode for Halo Medal of Honor (Burst Fire)
- Use 5th mode for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Use 6th mode for Gears of War 2
- Use 7th mode for the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- Use 8th mode for Halo Reach (All Halo's),Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead, and GTA IV
- Use 9th mode for World at War
SELECT GAME MODE
Once you have decided on the game, follow these steps to enter that Rapid Fire GAME MODE.
- Press and hold the Right Trigger
- Tap Right on the Directional Pad the designated amount of times to match your game.
- Ex. For Modern Warfare 2 (mode 5), you would tap Right on the Directional Pad 5 times.
- Once you have selected your mode, let go of all the buttons.
- LED Indicator
- The 4th quadrant on the face of your controller should now be illuminated.
- This indicates that RAPID FIRE is now ON for your selected mode.
OPERATING RAPID FIRE
To use rapid fire
- Pull and hold the Right Trigger
TURNING MOD OFF/ON
- To quickly toggle the mod off/on
- Press and hold the Right Thumb-stick in
- Tap Right on the Directional Pad
- LED Indicator
- The 4th quadrant will turn off, indicating the mod is now off.
- Perform the button combination again to turn the mod back on.
- The LED will illuminate when the mod is on.