Big Infinite Warfare Patch Hits Servers
In preparation for CWL Dallas, a brand new Infinite Warface patch has hit servers across all platforms.
The new patch includes a number of bug fixes and tweaks, but most importantly has made some adjustments to some weapons. The highlight for this patch's weapon balancing is the changes to the KBAR and the Type-2.
The KBAR and NV4 have now both been nerfed, while the Type-2 has been buffed, which makes it one of the most viable weapons in competitive play.
Below, the full weapon balancing changes for the latest Infinite Warfare patch have been listed.
- Type-2 (AR mode)- Slight increase to the fire rate and a decrease to ADS recoil
- Type-2- Slight increase to hip fire spread when in akimbo mode
- Volk- Increase to the 3 bullet hit kill range
- Titan- Slightly increase to the fire rate and an increase to the 4 bullet hit kill range
- KBAR- Slightly decrease to the 4 bullet hit kill range
- NV4- Slightly increase to the ADS recoil
- R-VN- Increase to the 3 bullet hit kill range
- Widowmaker- Reduced delay between bullets within the burst
- DMR- Slight decrease to the ADS time
- EBR-800 (AR mode)- Increase to the 5 bullet hit kill range
- EBR-800 (Sniper mode)- Reduce ADS sway speed
With the latest patch, it's now also possible for players to kill each other at the same time. If players use their weapons simultaneously, both players can drop dead. To begin with, this feature can be switched on in custom game lobbies, but will be switched off for public games