After over a year of delays, and then weeks of issues at launch, Driveclub has now almost reached a perfect state, and the game is looking absolutely gorgeous, just like we had all hoped it to be. Whilst previous patches had dealt with many issues in regards to game performance, server functionality and other boring technical issues, the last few...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD