Despite releasing a new Battlefield title every year for the past few years, Visceral Games and EA have made the collective decision to push back the release of Battlefield Hardline, breaking the current annualization of the franchise and offering the developers more time to iron out any kinks with the game in it's current state. The reason behind the delay...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD