New Far Cry 3 Patch
A new patch has been announced by Ubisoft that will add a number of new features, including many that players have suggested, some adding more reason to visit earlier leveled areas.
Both single player and multi-player features have been added, improving upon much suggested areas of the game that fans believed needed to be tweaked or updated. The new features from Ubisoft's post are as follows:
- Outposts reset: after the end of the game, players can choose to reset the liberated outposts to face the challenge to take them over again.
- A new difficulty setting: Players who have completed the campaign can restart the adventure on MASTER difficulty, with more challenging enemies and dangerous wildlife.
- New HUD/UK settings: allowing most on-screen information can be toggled on/off in the settings.
- Map Beta Test: Players who upload a new map can now publish it as a beta test to monitor how it is played and improve it before releasing to other players.
- Maps by author: Players will be able to search all the maps created by an author.
- Idle kick: The feature that kicks out idle players during a MP match is removed from custom and private matches.
- The Skip map voting system has been improved with more visibility and time to cast the vote.
Although news on when the patch will be pushed out is unknown, fans seem excited to receive the new patch and are waiting eagerly.
The patch will be pushed to both the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3, as well as the PC. Are you looking forward to the new Far Cry 3 patch? Show us your the newest modded ps3 controllers in the Controller Creator on our Facebook page while you wait!