Although we know we can expect some new story missions for Destiny in future DLC packs, what else can we expect? So far, nobody really knows, but a new rumor suggests that the game may receive new subclasses in future DLC, along with other interesting content.
The most interesting part of the rumors involves three new subclasses, one for each class. Below, we have provided information about each of the three new subclasses.
Titan - Crusader
Super: "Purge" You shoot this giant horizontal column of light directly in front of you. Upgrades can thicken the cylinder (default is size of Guardian, upgrade is about 200% increase), have the column shoot through walls, or shoot a second column behind you as well.
- 1 Throws 3 small fire grenades at once. Think like a very small version of the Warlock Void special.
- 2 Drops grenade behind guardian. Designed for escape tactics when being chased.
- 3 Self planted grenade. Button activates grenade for 8 seconds. Any melee damage taken at that time sets grenade off, barely doesn't kill a guardian by itself.
Warlock - Arc Thrower
Super: "Jupiter's Storm" Creates an orb about the size of a Servitor slightly above and in front of you. The orb floats in the air and shoots lightning out at anything that come near it. Upgrades can increase range, can cause chain lightning, or cause the orb to spawn further away from the player character.
- 1 Arc Grenade that detonates on second button input.
- 2 Grenade the transfers health to the Warlock.
- 3 Fence Grenade - Creates small electrified fence. Sticks to walls like the Titan Lightning Grenade and lasts about half as long.
Hunter - Trapper
Super: "Void Well" Drops a Void well on the floor. Enemies inside the Void well cannot jump, and have reduced movement speed. Upgrades can reduce all enemy movement, prevent enemies from using abilities, or increase radius of Void Well.
- 1 Generic void damage grenade, doesn't bounce. Sticks to any surface.
- 2 Bolas that act as a sticky, but do minimal damage while greatly reducing targets movement speed, and prevents them from jumping.
- 3 Caltrops. Throw them on the ground. Not super easy to see. A large amount of them on the ground, stepping on one detonates it for a small amount of damage.
What are your thoughts on these rumors?