Popular World War 2 shooter Battlefield V has had its long-anticipated 5v5 mode canceled, as the game’s developer EA Dice said that they’ve instead decided to work on other bugs that have been hampering the game. Battlefield V launched last year with a campaign and some limited multiplayer modes but has since expanded to offer a Battle Royale mode as...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD