The PS5 is reportedly going to be aimed at hard-core gamers, featuring tech that will rival what is seen from gaming PCs right at launch. The revelation was made during a fiscal briefing, where company CEO Kenichiro Yoshida made the claim. The Japanese manufacturer will include ray tracing, up to 8K support (likely upscaling), 16 gigs of RAM, and a...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD