The AbleGamers Foundation recently released a document explaining how to implement accessibility into video games. "Many of you have said to us, 'Okay. Accessibility is important. Now HOW do we implement accessibility?' And that's what this document is...", Mark Barlet, President of the AbleGamers Foundation. Includification outlines many problems that disabled gamers face and how the developers can tackle this...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD