So, although the gameplay in the Last of Us is super crisp and refined, there seems to be a bug or two astray, and one of them could end up destroying a big chunk of your fun. The most potent glitch involves the autosave feature when playing online and can wind you up with a saved file that could have...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD