Everybody's interest for Rare died out a little bit when they were hired to make Kinect games for the Xbox 360, but as soon as they're given a bit more creative freedom again I'm sure the world will be looking their way. Let's hope that's the case with this year's E3 expo, because according to Rare's studio creative director, Simon...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD