If you've played through Destiny, you may have noticed that the game lacked the open world, inspiring universe feeling that Bungie was aiming for. As it turns out, the reason Destiny lacked quality may not have been down to Bungie, and a large part of the problem came down to last gen technology. In a new interview with Destiny's designers...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD