The world's largest MMORPG hasn't reached its peak and has lots of potential, according to Blizzard. Back in 2010, World of Warcraft obtaineda high number of 12 million+ subscribers to its game. But recently, the company's most recent stats show that the game has lost nearly 600,000 members. It is probably due to the rise of F2P (free to play...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD