A 16 year old pro-gamer has shocked the world by winning the first-ever Fortnite World Cup, raking in a huge $3 million prize in the process. The big winner is Kyle ‘Bugha’ Giersdorf of Pennsylvania, who took home the largest eSports prize in history. He ended up besting 99 other players in the final round and survived against 40 million...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD