In the distant past of 2012, Sony purchased the Gaikai streaming service, and it looks like they have finally released plans to put the $380 million purchase to good use. At CES 2014 this year, a consumer electronics trade show, Sony showed and revealed exactly what they have done with the new technology they've purchased, and it could certainly be...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD