Google’s foray into the video game industry is coming in November, as the search giant announced its Stadia service will open to pre-order customers at that time. Stadia will be a streaming-focused platform, seeing you using a compatible device to play without a console or PC. Instead, the processing is done at one of Google’s server farms, allowing for play...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD