EA's game vs Activision's game. The rivalry begins. Jordan versus Bird, Holmes versus Moriarty, Aristotle versus Mashy Spike Plate, and now EA vs. Activision. It seems the two companies have a growing rivalry right now. According to G4, it seems that EA's CEO John Riccitiello is fired up about Battlefield 3 and it's tension with Activision's Call of Duty: Modern...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD