The final 16 teams qualified for the Halo World Championship have been announced in a recent post over on the Xbox news website. The final 16 includes eight teams from North America, four teams from Europe/Africa, two teams from Australia/New Zealand, one team from Latin America and one team from Asia. Check out the image above to see the 16...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD