The divide between last gen and current gen consoles has been a problem for many. It's stopped friends from playing with one another, forced developers to develop for multiple platforms, and overall it's been a transition that's slow and frustrating to go through. Despite this, it isn't entirely possible for developers to make the multiplayer portion of the games compatible...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD