I mentioned a while before about how the digital era of video games isn't quite here, and the main reason for that is because games have got to the stage where they are so graphically advanced, and so full of content that they take up masses of storage space. The following news should simply prove my point further that digital...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD