Need for Multiplayer Games rises As both Xbox and Playstation's online multiplayer communities grow, game developers are feeling the pressure to add multiplayer modes to their games. Rockstar left the multiplayer mode off their previous generation games and now feels the need to add extensive online support to this round of games. Some argue the multiplayer modes are superfluous and...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD