Bungie have taken an interesting approach to the content in Destiny - instead of offering up all of the games bounties, missions and content all at once, they are rotating it regularly by providing some content for a couple-week period, disabling it, and then revealing more content. All of this content is already on the disk, but because Bungie limits...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD