Controversy Over Similar Looking Logos Is Now Taken to Court Electronic Arts, the video games publisher, is taking the fitness supplies company Energy Armor to court. The reason why? It's due to how Energy Armor's logo looks very similar to Electronic Arts' logo and also because their company advertises its products by using athletes (like Electronic Art's does with Madden...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD