If a game sells well, most game developers these days will be quick to make a sequel in an attempt to bring back the same success that the first game did, but for some development studios who care a bit more about just money, considering a sequel to a popular game can actually be quite a hard decision. This seems...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD