Despite previously being confirmed for a late 2013 release date, Evolution Studio's PlayStation 4 exclusive Drive Club has had its release delayed for 'early 2014.' The game was scheduled to be available as both a free access game for PS Plus subscribers and a full version retail game, but both versions have been pulled back. Drive Club was planned to...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD