Over the last half decade, it's become quite a popular thing for developers to make remakes of their old games. I'm not just talking about new re-imagined versions of games, either, I'm talking literal ports of ancient titles with nothing new added to it other than an HD skin, in most cases. Personally, I always feel the idea behind playing...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD