Remember when the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One were leading up to be released? A lot of talk in the industry revolved around screen resolution for launch titles, and fan boys fought over resolutions and frame rates like it actually mattered. Unfortunately, both Microsoft and Sony weren't 100% honest about the frame rates and resolutions the launch games were going...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD