Usually a game of the year edition ends up being something special for those players who've decided to wait a while to get their hands on a game. Take the Oblivion game-of-the-year for example; after releasing the game and bringing out a huge amount of DLC for the title, bundling it up into one easily playable package that was somewhat...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD