A recent study at Brigham Young University has established that video games can make girls happier and healthier as long as parents are willing to play along. The study by Sarah M. Coyne, Ph.D.,distributed questionnaires to 287 children between the ages of 11 and 16 and their parents, asking them a series of questions about video games, behaviorial, and family-related...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD