When it launches later this year, the Xbox Series X Console’s next-gen first-party games will work with the company’s Xbox One iterations, at least for the console’s first year. The announcement was made by Microsoft’s Matt Booty, who said that the goal is to make players who invested in the Xbox One platform recently to feel like they’ve gotten...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD