Electronic Arts, the game developer giant, has recently acquired PopCap Games for $750 million. PopCap Games is a popular creator of casual and social games for multiple formats; some favorites are Plants vs. Zombies, Bejewelled, and Peggle. Electronic Arts CEO, John Ricitiello, now boasts a digital business worth upwards of $1 billion, and the new addition to EA makes them...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD