Rovio and South Korea's National Police Agency Team Up To Fight School Violence On February 21, the Korean National Police Agency and Rovio Entertainment came together and announced the use of the Angry Birds franchise as a method to campaign against school violence in South Korea, a growing problem in the country. The agency is hoping to take advantage of...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD