EA has made their marketing strategy clear. They want to beat the reigning champ, Call of Duty, or at least take a chunk out of its market share. Every first person shooter wants to be CoD and who can blame them? The money CoD rakes in every year is unbelievable. Interestingly enough, this time EA is sticking to The Danger...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD