After Capcom reported a loss in profit from their development and publishing team last year, Capcom has made a few 'business decisions' that will affect their current games and perhaps end development for some titles scheduled for release. Capcom has blamed these decisions on "changes in the industry," and a "decline in quality of titles outsources to overseas developers." These...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD