The multiplayer on Ryse Son of Rome will have a microtransaction system that will allow players to purchase boosts that help to gain more gear. Since gaming has began, the microtransaction system that allows players to buy benefits to their game with real cash has mainly stuck to free to play titles, usually on the PC. Slowly microtransactions have seeped...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD