Last week a Nintendo executive shared that a new Nintendo Switch won’t be shown at this year’s E3, while also suggesting that the company is actively working on new hardware. The hundred-year-old former Japanese card maker has had an unexpected hit with the Switch, which is nearing 35 million units sold in just about two years. The device’s success has...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD