I'm actually quite excited about the singleplayer for Call of Duty Black Ops 3, but what's equally as exciting is the new changes being made to the multiplayer. The multiplayer is of course where the majority of players will be spending most of their time, so if you are like me you are probably wondering about the different maps that...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD