The State of California Makes Gamestop Warn their Customers about Used Games' Online Fees According to news from Joystiq, GameStop has settled a suit that requires the company to post signs in all of its California locations to warn their customers if certain used games have additional fees for online content. The company will also reimburse those "consumers who purchased...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD