If you were affected by the PlayStation network outage over the holiday period, you may be able to claim a bit of a reward as an apology straight from Sony themselves. Although the network problems over Christmas were caused by a hacker group, Sony has still responded with their apologies, and they are working to set up counter measures that...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD