Industry News - Game Law has no interest to the California Courts There was little interest on November 2nd's presentation of a California law banning the sale of violent video games to minors. The law has already been made invalidated by lower federal courts and justices appear to follow its steps. The hour long debate took a look at the...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD