This past weekend, AT&T announced that it would be purchasing T-Mobile and that the two companies would be merging, all for the low price of $39 billion dollars. Through this acquisition, AT&T will move far ahead in the game, and maybe people will stop hating everything AT&T does. Maybe. After the merger, AT&T will become the only GSM wireless provider...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD