Nintendo is raking in the dough after the launch of its hotly anticipated Pokemon Sword and Shield games, selling more than six million copies in its first week and becoming the fastest-selling Switch game of all-time. The game launched on November 15th, and saw the staggering amount of copies sold in the short time following. While both games are “technically”...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD