If you've played Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, (Or seen other people play it), you'll know that the game features an option for both third person and first person. Despite the option between the two, players will often spend the majority of their game in the third person. To keep things dynamic, the development team behind Battlegrounds has confirmed that they'll be a...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD