Despite being released late last year, the PlayStation 4 has now been confirmed to have sold 6 million units worldwide. Thanks to the recent launch in Japan, the sales have been boosted a large margin, and the 6 million sales is a huge milestone for Sony. Sony have pushed for content sharing on the PlayStation 4, SOE's vice president of...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD