Industry/Political News - Politician to Make Games to have Cigarette Box-like warnings Congressman Joe Baca (D-Califorinia) tried to introduced legislature in 2009 on display a label warning of links between violent video games and aggressive behavior. The proposal was denied. Read more about the 2009 legislature here. Cut to 2011, where he has now proposed the exact same legislature with...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD