There is a huge market for pre-owned games currently. It offers a way for gamers to grab games cheaper than prices for new games, and allows retailers to generate profit from circulating old stock and older games. It keeps companies like GameStop from stopping, but as the next generation of consoles leans closer, a lot of gamers and those...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD