This weekend, I was lucky enough to have the chance to attend PAX East in Boston. It was my first gaming convention and I have to say, I had a blast. From the beautifully designed booths (and the ones that obviously had been put together very last minute to say the least), to the intriguing panels to the cosplay that...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD