One of the most frustrating things I've come across in matchmaking for beat'em ups is the terrible behavior some players use when trying to avoid ruining their perfect win/loss ratio. One of these tactics involves turning the console off at the socket when they smell the scent of defeat, and another one simply involves quitting to the dashboard or home...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD