Dead Island Riptide, a direct sequel to Techland's hit zombie survival game Dead Island, was announced by publisher Deep Silver quite some time ago at this year's E3. Since that initial reveal there was nothing else mentioned in the coming months except that it would cost $50. But now it seems that Deep Silver is ready to slowly reveal some...
- home page on Rainbow Six Siege ESL Katowice in Spectacular Fashion
- home page on COD WW2 Dev Very Dedicated to eSports
- Anthony on Available Xbox One Elite Controllers
- br9apps.com on Smash Summit 4 Dates and Prizes Announced
- Roxy on LDLC Say Goodbye to COD